Monday, April 3, 2023

Day with Grandma and Grandpa at Leisure World

(Sebastian wrote the entire blog today, including choosing the photos; he had no assistance)

Today I woke up at 6:18 and my grandma and grandpa were already up so we all relaxed together in bed. And then I waited for them to get dressed. When they got dressed we sat together on the couch until we were hungry for breakfast. For breakfast I made waffles eggs and bacon with my grandma while grandpa cheered us on.


 When we finished we started serving our selves.We all had at least one of everything and even two of everything.


 After we had breakfast we were all stuffed I was the most stuffed because I had two glasses of milk. Because we were so stuffed we had to sit down for a while. When we were done sitting down we got are toothbrushes and toothpaste grandma set the timer for Five minutes and we all started walking around. I like doing that with my grandparents because we can get exercise while brushing are teeth.

 When the timer went off and we spit out are toothpaste and put our toothbrushes away. After we brushed our teeth I decided to have a little fun and turned in to the magician Houdini and escaped from my handcuffs.

 After I got out of the handcuffs my grandparents and I decided we had enough sitting around so we went on a Three mile walk. It was beautiful outside in Leisure World especially the feel of Mexico. Many people including me love the way my Grandparents wear matching clothes everyday. Anyway I loved walking outside in the nice weather with my grandparents.




And the last part of our walk I saw this old woman struggling to take out a dead tree so I offered to help. She gladly said yes so I had to twist out the dead tree almost twice the size of my grandpa and put it by the street. 


After that my grandma and I looked at the cacti that are growing and blooming in the front yard and I found my favorite. 

 We were all pretty tired from that walk… well mostly I was tired. So we got inside and relaxed a little and then my grandma remembered we have to water the plants. So she gave me two gallons of water and I watered away. It was actually pretty fun that is because It was cool to see all the plants and how much water they needed. So I think over all it was a very cool experience.



Gardening with my grandma was a really fun experience. So when we watered all the plants that needed to be watered we went back inside. While we were back inside my grandma handed the chicken she had been  seasoning for dinner to my grandpa and I. So my grandpa and I went outside and started grilling away.

After we grilled all of the chicken we went back inside with it. When we got inside my grandma had just finished the Asparagus and the Tater tots. So we all served are selves with the amount we wanted and ate the food while watching an episode of Stoney Burke. The food was great and so was the episode I loved all of it.



When we all ate all of are dinner I said I’m hungry for desert. My Grandma and Grandpa eyed each other and my grandma Said“ok let me see what I can find.” And my grandma came out with the cupcakes one with two candles in it. And they started singing happy birthday to me. Was it my birthday I could not remember. When they were done singing they said it was because they could not spend my birthday with me in June. That reminds me I have the sweetest Grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment