Thursday, April 4, 2013

Susan and Laurence visit us in Death Valley





My old, and dear friends met us for two days and three nights at the campground.  We did a lot of hiking, reminiscing, and laughing. 

Known them for 26 years.  After they left, I thought a lot about all of the years and things we did.  Hundreds of racquetball games.  Dinners, movies, Doug and Becky, poker games, working at the same agencies, knowing the same people, working on my homes,  helping each other move, you name it.

Life goes so fast.  It felt like a loss when they left.  Like, I’ve been here before.






1 comment:

  1. Dan, thanks for this post. Fun to see the pictures and to know that you four got together. It sure left a gap for Becky and me when S and L left. I hope we see you again soon before not too long.

    ReplyDelete