Tuesday, February 14, 2023

My Danny gave me a gorgeous lot in Pine for a Valentine’s Day gift!

I can’t believe it. I’m still reeling.  The lot behind our cabin in Pine was listed for sale yesterday, and today, on Valentine’s Day, my dear Danny bought this property and gave it to me.  This will give us privacy and greatly enhance the pleasure of living in Pine at our lovely cabin.  Thank you, dear Danny!

On the other side of the pine fence, if you look carefully, you can see the roof of our cabin and the small log shed on the edge of our property.  I guess the fancy fence that we put up last summer will need to be moved so the two properties can be connected, and so we can sit on our back deck and see the view.

We even have a view of the Mogollon Rim from my new Valentine lot!


And that is not all…he danced with me all day long, one dance after another.  And he gave me vintage loving cards…..

….and just as we were headed to bed, there was a flower delivery—for me, from my love! 

Our Valentine’s Day….

Breakfast in bed for my Danny…with REAL bacon!

Dancing, holding each other close… (click the next photo to see the video of us dancing...it's beautiful)


Yummy fondue for dinner with a view of the golf course, framed with ancient eucalyptus trees.

Surprise gift for Danny, homemade chocolate pudding with whipping cream.


Our Valentine’s cards and my lovely flowers!



I’d be a fool if I didn’t know how much Danny loves me.  And I ain’t no fool.  I’m the luckiest girl in the world!

This was a Valentine’s Day I’ll remember all the days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment