Saturday, October 5, 2024

Danny trying to get into the Turtle

….without bumping his head.

I counted at least six times that Danny bumped his head on the sun awnings.

So I tried to make the awning more visible by using coat hangers and clothes pins to drape multiple items on the support beams on all three sides of the back awning. 

It didn’t work….he still hit his head!



He finally made it inside Turtle.


I like to think that I am a kind, caring wife, but I did laugh and kid him mercilessly for the rest of the day.

His excuse was that he couldn’t see the awning due to his sun hat that obscured his vision above his head.

After the last bang on his head, I did hear him muttering to himself as he approached the Turtle, “Duck my head, duck my head, duck my head.

That worked for him….most of the time.

OK, I admit that I bumped my head twice, but I was smart enough NOT to let him take a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment