Thursday, January 25, 2024

Our thank you to the people who helped us after my heart attack

I had a heart attack two weeks ago.  EMTs came, took me to the emergency room, doctors fixed me up, and all of the nurses and other staff were extraordinary.

So we wanted to do a thank you for them.

For the staff at the Banner Baywood Heart Hospital, we purchased a copy of the 45 rpm record by Sonny and Cher The Beat Goes On.  Is there any better song?

Here is what we gave them yesterday:


 

For the EMTs Vicky made two plates of chocolate chip cookies.  

Unfortunately we didn't get a photo, so I've asked Vicky to make two platefuls today so we can take a picture of her cookies.  Since we won't be able to take them to the EMTs, I don't know what we'll do with them. 

Being the good wife that I am, I baked my Danny the cookies that he asked for.  But instead of making two plates of cookies, I made him two cookies on one plate.

.......and then she ate ONE of them!  Sheesh.

Sorry, dear, doctor’s orders….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment