Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Naomi and Frank--the best parents ever!

Naomi was lonely when we left her to protect our cabin.  But not anymore….she now has a brother.  He is a cowboy, just like all our childhood heroes.  We named him after Dad, who is also Dan and my hero.

Welcome to our family, Frankie!

Naomi and Frankie are always together, just like Dan and me.  And just like Mom and Dad, Naomi Jeanne and Frank, Dan’s parents, were always together.  They lovingly accepted me as their daughter.  My time as their daughter was much too short, but I treasure every moment that we had together.

Dan and me with Mom and Dad on November 7, 2011, Mom’s 89th birthday…..a happy day together.

We honor and Dad by naming Naomi and Frankie after them.  Every morning when we make our bed with Naomi and Frankie snuggling close together on the pillows, we think of Mom and Dad with our hearts full of gratitude and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment