Sunday, June 3, 2018

Vicky 68th birthday.....fifty years since I graduated from High School....in 1968!



I graduated from high school in 1968, fifty years ago. Today I will be 68 years old...unbelievable!  Fifty years ago and somehow I still feel like a young girl.  Dan and I recently read somewhere that the tragedy of getting old is that you still feel young.  So true.

I may be old in years, but that is not going to change how I feel.  I feel young and intent to live young.  Each day is a gift and I will embrace this gift.  

I had a very happy birthday with Dan at our home.  Emily, Sean, and the boys sent me a special book about women who have made great scientific contributions to the world.  I will certainly enjoy reading this book. Thank you!





Dan gave me loving cards and a set of vintage plates he had found.  They were made in Mexico and are absolutely perfect for our new home in the southwest, Nuestra Casa.









I love them and I love Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment