Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Naomi Frankie is protecting our cabin….

….while we’re off to visit children and grandchildren in Georgia.

 

 We have always thought that Cabbage Patch Dolls were ugly and scary…..until we got one.  

We bought this 1985 vintage doll as a birthday present.  And as soon as I opened the package, I fell in love with her! 

My dear Danny said I could keep her.

She is our baby that we were never unable to have, so I named her after Mom and Dad Graybill.  The first day I met Mom and Dad, I knew that they were kind, gentle, and madly in love….after 65 years of marriage .  I fell in love with them.  And I knew that this is what I wanted for my life,

Danny and I were married the next day, with Dad officiating and Mom singing at our wedding.  And we have what Mom and Dad had….over 12 years later, we are madly in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment