Monday, May 3, 2021

Nuestra Casa in the springtime

We bought our home in the desert three years ago.  Our yard was mostly bare, except for a handful of dilapidated plants and a solitary rose bush.  Roses in the desert...just not the lush Spanish hacienda feel we were looking for.  So out with the rose bush.

Dan told me to make our gardens beautiful.  That was his only request.  Going to the nursery was like letting me loose in a chocolate shop.  I wanted some of everything, and that’s what Dan bought me.

Three years later.....
















Every single day Dan thanks me and tells me how much he loves the gardens that surround our home, Nuestra Casa.

 Dan here:  Vicky won't say this because it might sound like bragging......but I can!

We continually have people stop by our home when we are sitting outside on our patio and enjoying our gardens to tell us how much they like our flowers and how beautiful they are.  

 I always say:  "She's the one who did it....my job was to say it's beautiful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment