Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Vicky turns 70!!!!


My Treasure turned 70.  We are in quarantine, and so couldn't have a party.

So I did the best I could.  As soon as she woke up I gave her this card:



The rest of her gifts,  plus more cards, from me.


 

She got really cute notes from Sebastian and Soren, and then they called.  Sebastian played Happy Birthday on the piano and Soren played it on the Trumpet. 



Bracelet from Sean and Emily.




 Her cake.  (Yes I know the 7 is backward---I'm so embarrassed)






 Jules, Ian and Adam called and sang Happy Birthday.

Alison called and had Aryana goo-goo (which we all interpreted as Happy Birthday!), and mailed us two packets of adorable pictures of Aryana during her first six months.  Candice, Owen, and Milla wished their mother a Happy Birthday with nice emails.  Rachelle called and sent a card to celebrate her mother’s birthday.

She got a great birthday serenade from Kathy and Bill.  And a sweet card.


It was a very special birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment