Thursday, April 30, 2015

How old do I look? A new Microsoft program (How-Old.net)

After my 30 mile bike ride today, which resulted in a total of 94 hilly miles this week, I decided to try a new Microsoft program called:  "How old do I look?"
You provide a photo and the program does its calculations.  I couldn't wait!  53?  59 maybe?  I was so excited.

Here are the results:


Seventy-nine and forty-six?  I look 33 years older than my wife?  

Thank you Microsoft.  

Tomorrow, instead of riding 30 miles on my bike, I'm going to play Bingo.

This one is a little better, I guess.



Holy crap!!!!



A few days later I did some more. This is my favorite.  My brother in law didn't even register as a face!  I can't wait to tell him about this.  My sister was almost exactly the correct age.  I am finally younger than my wife Vicky, by a whopping nine years.

But the best is that the mesquite plant was forty-three years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment